Victoria’s longest established irrigation business, Midland Irrigation is one of the state’s largest pumping, turf watering and irrigation outfits.
At Midland irrigation, you deal with the best.
Since 1973, Midland Irrigation’s Graham Smith has operated a continuous irrigation business.
In 1980, building on his plumbing qualification, the family business diversified into irrigation installations.
In 1986 Graham and Jan Smith bought Milne’s Irrigation, creating a total procurement, supply, design, installation, service and maintenance operation that prides itself on caring for its customers, its staff and its community.
Throughout varying climatic conditions – including two of the most serious droughts on record – Midland Irrigation earned its reputation for developing clever, simple and efficient water management systems for our clients.
Building on that success, Midland Irrigation opened its Ballarat branch in 1999.
- Capital Agricultural Management – Moonambel Victoria
- Bindi Wines – Gisborne Victoria
- Yarraberb Vineyard – Yarraberb Victoria
Pumping & Water Supply
- Boral – Charlton, Ballarat and Bendigo Victoria
- Mingela Pastoral Company – Malmsbury Victoria
- Inglewood & District Health Service Stormwater reclamation system – Inglewood Victoria
- Masterfoods Australia Stormwater reclamation system to divert stormwater to irrigation system. – Ballarat Victoria
- Bendigo Mining – Bendigo Victoria
- Perseverance Corporation – Bendigo Victoria
- Alliance Resoures – Maldon Victoria
- Ballarat Gold – Ballarat Victoria
- Pumping and irrigation system installed in Buninyong Botanical Gardens – Ballarat Victoria
- Drip irrigation system on Red Wood trees. These trees are the oldest Red Woods outside of Europe. 19km of drip tube went in to keep them alive. – Ballarat Victoria
- Ballarat & Clarendon College bore pumps & irrigation system